Type In What You Are Looking For Then Press Search
The Venue: Enercare Centre
In the heart of downtown Toronto. The Enercare Centre is located at Exhibition Place in on the shores of Lake Ontario. You can get here by bicycle, car, use local transit (TTC),or take the regional GO Train.
Located on the grounds of Toronto's vibrant Exhibition Place, the LEED Gold Enercare Centre is Canada's largest convention centre. Magnificent in size and flexibility, Enercare Centre offers over 1 million square feet of exhibition, convention and event space with built-in technology and services infrastructure. Our GREENSmart environmental program makes meeting your own green initiatives easy. From Green REC's for energy to our waste diversion program - going green has never been easier.
The Enercare Center features:
- Transit & People Power: GOTransit & TTC stops on-site plus a dedicated taxi stand. 700 bicycle racks, and on-site Bike Share Station.
- We've Got Lift: Nearby Billy Bishop Airport (2km) & Pearson Int'l Airport (24km) get you and your attendees to Toronto.
- Over 6,450 on-site surface & underground parking spaces ($15/car), electric vehicle charging stations, 2,000 additional surface parking spots nearby.
- There's direct access to Gardiner Expressway & Lakeshore Blvd. Parking rates are currently $15.00 per car & subject to change. We are GreenP mobile app friendly.
- Grab a bite to eat, drink or shop in our nearby Liberty Village neighbourhood.
- The new Hotel X Toronto has 404 guest rooms, a lounge, and restaurants.
- Onsite tenants such as Liberty Grand, Medieval Times, QE Theatre, Toronto Event Centre and Aqua Dolce offer hospitality and banquet space too.
ENERCARE CENTRE 100 Princes' Blvd. Suite 1 Toronto, ON M6K 3C3
Saturday, April 4, 2020: 10:00am – 6:00pm
Sunday, April 5, 2020: 10:00am – 5:00pm
Travelling by Public Transit
There are two stations on Exhibition Grounds and numerous parking locations both above and below ground.
1. 29 Dufferin Bus
Take the Bloor subway to Dufferin Station, board the #29 bus south to Exhibition Place.
2. 121A/C Fort York-Esplanade
This bus route originates at Front St East at Parliament St. and will drop passengers off at Princes' Gates loop.
3. 509 Harbourfront Streetcar
Take the Yonge-University subway to Union Station. Take the 509 Streetcar from the Union Station southbound streetcar tunnel towards Exhibition Place Place.
Travelling by Plane
From Pearson International Airport
Exit 427 south to Gardiner Expressway East.
Take the Gardiner Expressway east to Lake Shore Boulevard.
There are three entrance points (at the traffic lights) to Exhibition Place from Lake Shore Boulevard - British Columbia Drive, Ontario Drive and Newfoundland Drive.